The School of Social Welfare has developed community and training programs to build knowledge with the broad local, regional and global community.
The Clearing the Smoke Conference has been postponed until Spring 2015.
To see the original conference schedule for topic information, click here.
The menu on the left provides links to
- Geriatric Care Training
- People of Colour Conference
- Natural & Integrative Medicine Symposium
In addition, below are materials/presentations by Former Dean Frances Brisbane:
- Code of Ethics for Caregivers
- Suicide in the Minority Population
- NAADAC presentation: Working with People of Color
- Drinking and Drugging Among Aging of African Ancestry
- Workshop (November 2013): Recognizing and Overcoming Compassion Fatigue
- Workshop (December 2013): A Culture-Based Approach for Working with Children of Trauma