The School of Social Welfare has developed community and training programs to build specialized knowledge with the broad local, regional and global community.
Our programs include:
- Continuing Education. The School of Social Welfare is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers (#SW-0050).
- Child Welfare Training - To help districts and voluntary agencies and DJJOY facilities design and achieve their staff development goals
- Ladders to Value Workforce Investment (LTV WIO)
- Family Violence Center
- The Sayville Project - To promote the need for services and support to adults with psychiatric disabilities
- Sudden Infant & Child Death (SICD) Resource Center: The Center is closed as of 2017, click the link to find resources