The Sayville Project is a non-profit community based service sponsored by the School of Social Welfare, Stony Brook University. It is a Community Support Services agency funded by the New York State Office of Mental Health and the Suffolk County Division of Community Mental Hygiene. The Sayville Project was created as a result of the efforts of local community groups and leaders from the Sayville area who saw the need for services and support to adults with psychiatric disabilities. We have grown since our first days in 1979 to include:
- Supportive Case Management
- Intensive Case Management
- Adult Home Initiative- Case Management and Peer led services.
- Sayville Project Club Hope- A psychosocial and psychoeducational club program offering day and evening services for eligible persons.
- Drop-In - Offering evening and weekend social and recreational activities.
262 Middle Road
Sayville NY 11782
Here at the Sayville Project we encourage your active participation and feedback concerning the services and programs that we offer to clients and members. Please call or write the following individuals with any suggestions or concerns that you may have.
Bridget Baio, LMSW
Charlene Tyson, LMSW
Program Coordinator, Case Management
Eileen Swanberg, LCSW
Program Coordinator, Club Hope, Drop In Services