• A
  • A
  • A

Forms and Guidance

Below you will find downloadable forms.  If you have questions, please contact the School's Office of Student Services at 631-444-3141.

     All SSW students:

    For BSW students:

  • If you are doing a Specialization during the 2nd year of your MSW program, you will need to complete the Assignment Verification Form for your HWC 515 Advanced Social Work Micro Practice I and HWC 516 Advanced Social Work Macro Practice I courses.
  • In preparation for meeting with your Faculty Advisor regarding graduation, you will need the Petition for Graduation and Summary Checklist forms, together with an unofficial copy of your transcript from Solar. Specific instructions and deadlines will be sent by the School's Office of Student Services in anticipation of graduation. Generally, the forms are due in November for December graduates and in April for May/August graduates.

For PhD students: